woensdag 22 januari 2014

The beginning of my passion

In my first blog post, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jimmy and ever since I was little, I'm in love with cars. The shape, the horse power, the shiny chrome and of course the roaring sound. 

As a little boy, I started collecting miniature cars and soon I owned a closet full of Ferraris. Growing up, my appreciation expanded and so did my passion. Movies like ‘Fast & Furious’ and ‘Gone in 60 seconds’ showed beautiful American cars in a way that you can’t but fall in love with them. 
The Dodge Charger driven by Vin Diesel created an image in my head where I’m the one driving that car. 


And watching ‘Gone in 60 seconds’, my mouth fell open when I saw Eleanor. Just looking at her, you’ll understand what I’m talking about. Her sporty back is my favorite part! Besides, you can’t believe your ears when the V8 starts to roar.




Now, I’m honored to present you the love of my life: Julie.


For me, she’s the perfect mix between classic and sporty, both inside and outside. There’s no back side in the world that looks better than hers and when you start her engine, there’s no doubt that she’s the queen of the car jungle.


Even tough, I can’t get enough of Julie, I don’t want her to be lonely. That’s when Jimmy’s Classic Cars was born. Importing classic cars from the US and selling them to other car lovers gives me the feeling that I’m living a dream.  I hope this dream only gets better and never ends.

In the following blogs, I want to show you the gorgeous cars who arrived into a new home trough Jimmy’s Classic Cars.

Greetz,

Jimmy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten